Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BIG BROTHER BIG SISTER...dragon fun!


















Photo me at the Great Vehicle Adventure last weekend. I was with my "Little Sister" from Big Brothers and Big Sisters program. I'd show the photo of me and her but legally I'm not allowed to... go figure. I get it protection of our "Littles" I wouldn't want my daughter plastered on the internet either...but she is a cute little 10 year old girl :) and tons of fun to hang out with. Shout outs to Rose my little sister!

I welcome anyone interested in joining the Big Brothers and Big Sisters to check it out it's a rewarding program and you can really impact the life of a child who needs someone to look up to. We all say we're so busy but if you have time to blog you have time to take out to help some of our local kids! Think about it!

www.bbbsc.ca/

http://www.thegreatvehicleadventure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment