Saturday, May 2, 2009

MUCH NEEDED CUBE PROTECTION

So I'm on the 401 driving to 8 WING Trenton Air Force Base to pick up my husband on Thursday April 30th. For those of you not in the GTA and surrounding area it was horrible outside, monster rain and slippery roads. My husband and I share a 93' Nissan Sentra and as amazing as it is to have that baby still making long distances from Toronto to Trenton with more than 280,000km I was terrified.

The Sentra was great but it was the playground bully MAC TRUCKS trying to pressure me off the road. You'd be surprised what those big guns try to do to us little guys on the road... and if your in their way look out baby!

Here's a photo from my iphone documenting some of my bullies that evening!

No lie, once I got off the highway I was shaking for a good 45 minutes after :(

No comments:

Post a Comment