Thursday, May 7, 2009

MODEL CUBE





So I spent the day making myself a Hot Wheels size version of the Nissan Cube. Might give her a cameo in one of my next videos LOL but more importantly it's a healthy reminder of why I entered this competition. That being hard work and determination, it's been the longest competition I've ever entered and the most rewarding. It's given me a chance to be back outside of the "cube" way of thinking. Sometimes as a designer we are placed in a situation where we get "designers block". You're constantly working on other peoples projects with other peoples vision because at the end of the day they're paying the bucks for what they want. So it's nice to finally have a chance again to work on a project with my own vision and direction and no one can Vito my ideas except well...maybe you know copyright infringement laws LOL! But other than that this competition has worth the labor of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment