Friday, May 15, 2009

Reason why I should win.

First off, I want to congratulate all the hyper-cubists that participated. The myriad of eclectic skill sets merged to create a mish-mosh of inspiration that challenged me to raise my creativity to a level I haven’t been at in a while. I’ve built relationships with genuinely kind people who’ve served as encouragement especially in the face of such impassioned competition (you know who you are).

From the energy and aura surrounding this contest I managed to produce nine (9) videos in line with my themed “moods while driving” and an additional six (6) videos helping to promote the Cube to the legendary status it deserves. Each one began with a “C” for the Cube and had it’s own vanity license plate doubling as the theme for it’s own video. My Canvassing for votes stretched from downtown Toronto to the East side of Trenton (where I filmed the video for “Charitable”).

I’ve been a Nissan ambassador for a while now (my household’s current vehicle is a 93’ Nissan Sentra and my previous car was a 89’ of the same make). In search of a car, I’ve been transformed into a Cubie for life and win or lose I’m indebted to you for this opportunity to hone my own talents and to have discovered a bit more of Julie. Thank you Nissan and equally as important thank you my Cubie comrades.

P.S.
I didn’t really state why I should win because it’s so difficult to justify why I should when there are so many other phenomenal contestants. With that said, I gave it my all and I hope that I managed to inspire someone in the same vein that I’ve been throughout this process

No comments:

Post a Comment